The EconBiz Challenge: Ideas for Tomorrow's Economists
- Feedback- and Submission PhaseResult: 105 Submissionsfrom 28.10. until 19.01.11
- Community Voting PhaseResultfrom 20.01. until 07.02.112441 battles from 56 users
- Jury Voting Phasefrom 20.10. until 20.11.10
How can we support economics students, researchers and teachers with relevant content?
Imagine an online workplace that offers optimal support in their work.
- What does the ideal online workplace look like?
- Which services or applications do students, researchers and teachers need in order to work well?
- Which tasks can be supported in this way?
- What is it like to use these online services? Is it fun, does it promote creativity, socialising, researching, analysing and processing data?
- Do you know any Web 2.0 features we should absolutely have?
Please describe your idea as precisely as possible. We will keep the best ideas under discussion with a view to possible implementation at www.econbiz.de.
In order to realise the winning idea, we will organise a workshop to which we will invite the three winners and possibly other entrants from the competition.
As a token of our appreciation you will receive three complimentary issues of the journal Technology Review.